RESERVE A COURT
GETTING STARTED… and logging in
- Go to https://sites.onlinecourtreservations.com/reservations to log onto the Hamilton Lakes Court Reservation System.
- In the upper right corner, there is a place to sign in. Click Sign In.
- Enter your Hamilton Lakes ID number. This is the year you joined plus a random number separated by a hyphen. For example – YYYY-###. If you do not remember your number, you can call the pro shop and someone will be happy to get that number for you. You may also call Andy Knick at the club office at 855-7255 or email@example.com and he will be happy to give your membership number also.
- Once you enter your number, create a password. The default password is “tennis”. You may then log in.
- Once you are logged into the system, go to the reservation grid to make your court reservation on the court and time you wish. Double-click on the grid and a window will appear. In the drop down boxes, make your appropriate choices. In the Reservation Box enter the name of the family member who is making the reservation. If no name is chosen, the default will enter the member’s name as it appears in the records of the club.
- If you are new to the club and your membership ID is not recognized by the system, please stop by the pro shop or call 336-292-2993 to get set up for court reservations!
Online System Rules
- Courts may be reserved up to TWO DAYS in advance after 12:00 am by using the ONLINE RESERVATION SYSTEM VIA COMPUTER, SMART PHONE OR BY STOPPING BY THE CLUB TO VISIT THE PRO SHOP. Please use this system in lieu of an email court reservation. We will not accept email court reservations! For example, if reserving a court for Friday, you may reserve online after 12:00 am on Wednesday for that reservation.
- All members playing on reserved courts are considered to have a reservation. Please check in at the Pro Shop before play and pay any applicable guest fees.
- Courts reserved but not claimed within fifteen (15) minutes of their designated starting time will be considered a “no-show” and the court will be forfeited and opened up for another member’s use.
- Courts are booked on the hour and l/2 hour. For example, we do not accept a 5:15 pm reservation.
- Reservations may be made for play between 8:00 AM – 9:00 PM.
- A member is expected to cancel a reserved court promptly if he/she knows that the court will not be used.
- Reserved courts are limited to stated time on the sign-up sheet. When making a court reservation, you can book a court for 30, 60, or 90 minutes. If the court is open on the sign-up sheet after your designated time, you are welcome to stay and play until the next reservation arrives.
- Open courts are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Play is limited to 90 minutes unless no one is waiting to play.
Trouble Reserving a Court?
There may be several reasons why you can’t reserve a court:
- Are you logged in? In order to reserve a court, you must be logged into the system with your user name and password. If you look at the top right corner of the screen and it has “”Visitor Mode”” then you are not logged in.
- Are you trying to reserve a court in the future? Your administrator has established a limit of two days in advance. Trying to reserve more days then that in the future is not allowed.