Hornet Team Volunteers
Organizing and keeping a swim team going takes many volunteers. Home meets require more than 100 workers and away meets require about half that number. It is the responsibility of every swim parent to volunteer in these positions. Please pitch in to make this a great season for our swimmers! Ashley Searls and Jessica Huellmantel have agreed to coordinate volunteers this year.
There are going to be CSA 2017 Training clinics again this year. We need help this season with the dual meets as Timers, Stroke and Turn Judges and a Referee. All will need to be re-certified before the beginning of the summer swim season (unless already certified by USA Swimming).
Training sessions will be offered as follows:
- Stroke and Turn training will also be offered through an online option. All live training sessions will be conducted at the Irving Park facility of Greensboro Country Club (410 Sunset Drive), in the pool pavilion (except May 16, which will be in the Carlisle Room of the main clubhouse). All sessions are to begin at 7:00pm.
Please get involved!
*All parents of Hamilton Lakes swimmers are asked to work at least two swim meets per season. Job descriptions are outlined in the “Swim Meet Volunteer Duties” form and in the Hornet Handbook.
- July 6, 2016 – Swim Team Practice
- July 7, 2016 – Swim Team Practice
- July 9, 2016 – Swim Team Celebration
- July 12, 2016 – Swim Team Banquet
- April 1, 2017 – Early Practice